A selection of our Reserve-Library Wines are now available to purchase for a *limited time!
‘13 Pinot Noir
This silky smooth Pinot Noir combines aromas of currant and cherry ripe red fruit flavors. A kiss of oak and vanilla blend with soft rounded tannins to deliver a clean classic Pinot finish.
- Medals: 2 Silver, 4 Bronze
- Pairings: Roast Duck, Grilled Salmon and Vegan Enchiladas
A ruby colored Shiraz with deep red fruit and sweet spice aromas, blackberry flavors that integrating with the oak, delivers complex fruit flavors through the extended finish.
- Medals: 1 Gold, 6 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Pairings: Mediterranean Dishes (Gyros), Grilled Lamb, Chili, and Grilled Eggplant
’13 Merlot Reserve – Double Gold!
The lush, concentrated fruit flavors of this 100% Merlot are enhanced by subtle barrel toast aromas. The wine’s richness and soft tannins linger on an extended finish.
- Medals: 1 Double Gold, 9 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Pairings: Non-Spicy Foods, Herbed Chicken, Steak & Blue Cheese, Portobello-Veggie Burgers, Olives & Avocados
‘13 Meritage – Best in Class & Best Red in the East!
This concentrated Meritage is 34% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc and 6% Malbec. Long lasting flavors of integrated red fruit and fine tannins are all nicely wrapped in a roasted oak finish.
- Medals: Best in Class & Best Red Wine of the East, 2 Double Gold, 3 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Pairings: Prime Rib, Game Meats, Broiled lamb and Goat Cheese
All varietal, this wine delivers with aromas and flavors of plum and other dark fruit, offering an enjoyable sense of balance, length and texture.
- Medals: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 3 Bronze
- Pairings: Blue Cheese, Herbs, Roasted Red Peppers, Rice & Mushrooms or Vegan Cashew Creams
Our first all-varietal Malbec since the winter vortices of 2014-15. Smooth and perfumed, this wine emphasizes ripe red Cherries on the palate and a rich, lingering texture on the finish.
- Medals: 1 Silver
‘13 Cabernet Franc Reserve
Big, ripe cherry aromas combine with dark fruit flavors with layered threads of vanilla. The balance of fruit, acid, and structured tannins delivers a long soft oak driven finish.
- Medals: 2 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Pairings: Hard Cheeses, Sausage, Veal, or Hearty Fish
‘13 Cab Sauv Barrel Select – Platinum Medal!
Aromas of rich black cherry and French Oak vanilla are framed and balanced by firm tannins with good acidity. A lingering finish reveals more fruit and oak details.
- Medals: 1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 4 Silver, 3 Bronze
- Pairings: Mushroom Pizza, Stroganoff, or a Marinated Ribeye
‘16 Carmenere – First Vintage
The lost grape of Bordeaux has found a home here at Lemon Creek. And we’re excited! As with all the Bordeaux varietals at Lemon Creek, the influence of our terroir is defined in this bottling. This French oak aged Carmenere expresses true varietal character with typical color, flavors, aroma and finish.
- Medals: Our first vintage of Carmenere recently received a Silver Medal from the Michigan State Wine Competition
- Pairings: Olives, Stuffed Peppers, Sauteed Garlic Kale, Filet Mignon, and Turkey. Cheese Pairings Include Feta, Pepper Jack, Coliza, or Mozzarella
‘13 Vintners Reserve
This limited bottling pays tribute to the outstanding 2013 vintage. A blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, these wines were in a combination of French and Eastern European oak barrels for over 30 months!
- Medals: Our recently released Vintners Reserve has received a Silver Medal from the Michigan State Wine Competition.
- Pairings: A Variety of Dark Meats, Roasted Vegetables, and Good Company!
*Library wines are currently unavailable to taste. Pricing may vary. Available for purchase at our Berrien Springs tasting room.