Beginning May 1st, 2021 the Berrien Springs Tasting Room will be open Monday – Friday 11am to 6pm | Saturday 10am to 6pm | Sunday 12pm to 6pm PLEASE NOTE: We have limited indoor seating in our events room at 50% capacity. ALL flights will still be ordered and picked up at our outdoor window. Indoor seating is on a first come first serve basis, reservations will only be allowed for wine club members at this time.
Extensive outdoor seating is available in one of our our two wedding style tents, or in our gazebo, at picnic tables or numerous bistro tables.
Flights will be offered DAILY, along with curbside pick-up, bottle purchases and wine by the glass.
For those interested in only picking-up wine, you can order online and select the curbside pick up location for either Berrien Springs or Grand Haven – or you can order once you arrive.
The Grand Haven Tasting room will be closed for wine tasting – Curbside pick-up will be available Friday & Saturday 12-5pm.
- We are complying with all Michigan Covid-19 compliance guidelines. Group size is limited to 6 people. All indoor seating is limited to 4 people or less to allow for an intimate tasting experience.
- all seating is on a first come first serve basis for non wine club members.
- There is a limit of 6 people per table – groups that do not arrive together may not sit at the same table – even if additional seating in the tents is unavailable.
- All wine tastings will now be done as wine flights. We have 12 predetermined flights for you to choose from.
- There are 9 regular flights to choose from which are $15 and include five 1.75oz. and come with a souvenir wine glass. There are 3 reserve flights to choose from which are $20 and include five 1.75oz. pours and a souvenir wine glass.
- You can also just get a glass of wine or a bottle to share with friends.
- All transactions and tips will be by credit card only at this time.
- Please limit your stay to one hour on the weekends to allow for other groups to have a chance to taste as well.
- When ordering, we do require that you wear a mask for the safety of our employees. Once ordered, your wine will be available at the “pick up here” location. PLEASE NOTE: We are enforcing physical distancing, this means you will need to be conscientious of others around you, do not move picnic tables and please do not just wander around.
- Wine for take home can also be purchased where you order your flights.
- We ask that people return the flight boards to the designated area when their space is finished, and notify that your group is done so that we can sanitize the table before others sit down.
- We highly encourage folks to utilize the hand sanitizer available around the premises.
Thank you and we will see you soon!