If you’ve ever been interested in making your own wine, now’s your chance! Lemon Creek Winery offers a home wine makers option every fall that allows you to experiment in the art of wine making with quality, Pure Michigan grapes from our vineyards. Customers may purchase pre-crushed juice or un-crushed grapes during harvest. Pre-registration is required.
To register, please call or email with your name, phone number, and the amount of grapes/juice you are interested in purchasing (see varieties and prices below). Pickup date will depend on weather and harvest. We will call you a week in advance to confirm your order and pickup date. Home Winemakers are asked to provide their own containers at the pickups.
- Note: supplies are limited, we operate on a first come-first served basis
- Deposit: a 50% deposit is required when we call to confirm your order
1 Bottle of Wine Contains Approximately:
- 2.4 lbs. of Grapes (39 oz.)
- 25.6 oz. of Juice (4/5 Quart)
Available Grapes/Juice for 2023:
- Vidal Blanc Juice: $10/gal (white)
- Chambourcin / Chancellor 50/50 blend Juice: $15/gal (red)
- Riesling Juice: $15/gal (white)
- Chancellor Grapes: $1.00/lb (red)
- Chambourcin Grapes: $1.00/lb (red)
- Cabernet Sauvignon Grapes: $1.80/lb (red)
** Requests for juice or grapes not listed will be considered. please submit variety and quantity desired and the winemaker will contact to make a decision **
To place an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 269.471.1321