We are excited to welcome all of you back to our Berrien Springs tasting room in a limited capacity. For those of you who have been to our space before, you will notice a lot of changes. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new normal. To best prepare yourself, please review the reopening procedures below.
We will be open Thursdays-Sundays from 12-6pm. We will be re-opening Thursday June 11th.
- All wine tastings will now be done as wine flights. We have 12 predetermined flights for you to choose from.
- There are 10 standard flights and 2 reserve flights. Standard flights are $15 each and include five, 1.5 ounce tastings and a souvenir wine glass. Reserve flights are $18 each and include five, 1.5 ounce tastings and a souvenir wine glass.
- All transactions and tips will be by credit card only.
- All flights and wine consumption will be done outdoors – there will be no access to the inside of the tasting room.
- We are limited to 100 person capacity for wine tasting. This means that group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 8 people per group and that there may be times, especially on the weekends, that you will have to wait to order a flight.
- When you arrive, we will ask that you park and find an open picnic or designated tasting space for your group. We ask that you do not share space with people who are not a part of your group. You will select your flights and order at the outdoor “order here” space. When ordering, we do ask that you wear a mask for the safety of our employees. Once ordered, your wine will be available at the “pick up here” location. PLEASE NOTE: We are enforcing physical distancing, this means you will need to be conscientious of others around you, do not move picnic tables and please do not just wander around.
- Wine for take home can also be purchased where you order your flights.
- We ask that people return the flight boards to the designated area when their space is finished, and notify that your group is done so that we can sanitize the table before others sit down.
- We highly encourage folks to utilize the hand sanitizer available around the premises.
- Our goal is to make this as contactless of an experience as possible, without sacrificing quality. Our employees will be wearing appropriate PPE and practicing strict sanitation guidelines.
The Grand Haven Tasting room will be closed for wine tasting – Curbside pick-up will continue on Saturdays from 12-4pm.
Thank you and we will see you soon!