Join us for the return of our Annual Vintage Blues Bash from 12-7pm, Sunday July 25th. This years event features two esteemed bands; Shake N’ Chill out of Northwest Indiana and Dr. Duke Tumatoe out of Chicago. Join us for an afternoon of Blues, BBQ and Wine, as we celebrate summer in Michigan’s great southwest.
“Wine, like the blues, is a tonic for whatever ails you…”
– The Vintage Blues Bash is a family friendly outdoor music festival.
– Personal lawn chairs are allowed, all outside alcohol is prohibited.
– Two food trucks and a kettle corn stand will be onsite for purchasing food.
– The event is $10 per person for those 21 years and older and includes admission and a souvenir wine glass.
– Gate opens at 12PM (Noon) EST. Music begins at 1230PM.
– Shake N’ Chill will kick off the afternoon with Duke Tumatoe performing for the second half of the day.
– All tickets will be purchased at the gate, will call is available for wine club members only.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday! 533 E Lemon Creek Berrien Springs MI 49103 | 269.471.1321