The Weekend & Wine Club Manager at Lemon Creek Winery is at the forefront of brand ambassadorship for the winery and family history. This position will oversee the on the floor operations of the tasting room, while working collaboratively with the tasting room manager, cellar crew and Lemon family. The weekend and wine club manager will ensure delivery of exceptional customer experience, as well as optimal management of the tasting room. He/she will directly supervise the tasting room staff Friday-Sunday and oversee the wine club management, while carrying out supervisory responsibilities. Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the daily activities of the Tasting Room to achieve revenue goals, club member growth and ensure the highest level of service
- Consistent presence as the on-floor manager Friday-Sunday
- Manage daily business functions including opening and closing procedures
- Continual wine training and education,supervision and co-performance evaluation with tasting room manager.
- Establish and maintain an atmosphere of teamwork and team culture for positive employee relations.
- Manage, coach and help to develop team members.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the tasting room.
- Creates and maintains staffing calendar and schedule
- Schedule staff meetings to communicate company news, sales, club and service goals.
- Ensure that POS systems is up to date with current inventory
- Assist in development of experiences – enhancing guest hospitality and growing club membership
- Oversee shipping to customers and wine club members via VinoShipper
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed
- Lead by example to deliver exceptional customer service and motivate others to do the same
- Minimum two years successful winery, wine shop or restaurant management experience
- Passion for wine and customer service with strong wine knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, Google Docs and Square POS, and/or ability to learn VinoShipper
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs