Beginning April 2nd. the Berrien Springs Tasting Room will be open daily 12-6pm PLEASE NOTE: We have limited indoor seating in our events room at 50% capacity. ALL flights will still be ordered and picked up at our outdoor window. Indoor seating is on a first come first serve basis, reservations will only be allowed for wine club members at this time.
Additionally we have two tent set ups. One tent is completely enclosed with any industrial heater and a fire pit. A second tent is closed in on three sides and designed for those who want to bundle up and remain “outdoors”.
MON – THURSDAY will be for curbside pick-up (bottle purchases) and wine by the glass.
FRIDAY – SUNDAY Flights will be offered, along with curbside pick-up, bottle purchases and wine by the glass.
For those interested in only picking-up wine, you can order online and select the curbside pick up location for either Berrien Springs or Grand Haven – or you can order once you arrive.
The Grand Haven Tasting room will be closed for wine tasting – Curbside pick-up will be available Friday & Saturday 12-5pm.
- We are complying with all Michigan Covid-19 compliance guidelines. Group size is limited to 6 people. All indoor seating is limited to 4 people or less to allow for an intimate tasting experience.
- all seating is on a first come first serve basis for non wine club members.
- There is a limit of 6 people per table – groups that do not arrive together may not sit at the same table – even if additional seating in the tents is unavailable.
- All wine tastings will now be done as wine flights. We have 5 predetermined flights for you to choose from.
- Flights are $15 and include five 1.5oz. and come with a souvenir wine glass.
- You can also just get a glass of wine or a bottle to share with friends.
- All transactions and tips will be by credit card only.
- Please limit your stay to one hour on the weekends to allow for other groups to have a chance to taste as well.
- When ordering, we do require that you wear a mask for the safety of our employees. Once ordered, your wine will be available at the “pick up here” location. PLEASE NOTE: We are enforcing physical distancing, this means you will need to be conscientious of others around you, do not move picnic tables and please do not just wander around.
- Wine for take home can also be purchased where you order your flights.
- We ask that people return the flight boards to the designated area when their space is finished, and notify that your group is done so that we can sanitize the table before others sit down.
- We highly encourage folks to utilize the hand sanitizer available around the premises.
- Our goal is to make this as contactless of an experience as possible, without sacrificing quality. Our employees will be wearing appropriate PPE and practicing strict sanitation guidelines.
Thank you and we will see you soon!