Beginning NOV. 1st. the Berrien Springs Tasting Room will be open daily 12-5pm PLEASE NOTE: All sales and consumption of wine will be done outdoors – there will be no access to the inside of the tasting room.
MON – THURSDAY will be for curbside pick-up (bottle purchases) and wine by the glass to enjoy in our outdoor tents
FRIDAY – SUNDAY we will continue to offer flights in addition to curbside pick-up, bottle purchases and wine by the glass.
For those interested in only picking-up wine, you can order online and select the curbside pick up location for either Berrien Springs or Grand Haven – or you can order once you arrive.
The Grand Haven Tasting room will be closed for wine tasting – Curbside pick-up will be available Friday & Saturday 12-5pm.
- Due to the new executive order – we will not be permitting any groups larger than 6 people
- all seating is on a first come first serve basis
- There is a limit of 6 people per table – groups that do not arrive together may not sit at the same table – even if additional seating in the tents is unavailable.
- To help offset the cold – we have two large tents with propane heaters
- We also have one bonfire pit available on a first come first serve basis
- All wine tastings will now be done as wine flights. We have 12 predetermined flights for you to choose from.
- There are 10 standard flights and 2 reserve flights. Standard flights are $15 each and include five, 1.5 ounce tastings and a souvenir wine glass. Reserve flights are $18 each and include five, 1.5 ounce tastings and a souvenir wine glass.
- You can also just get a glass of wine or a bottle to share with friends.
- All transactions and tips will be by credit card only.
- Please limit your stay to one hour on the weekends to allow for other groups to have a chance to taste as well.
- When you arrive, we will ask that you park and find an open picnic or designated tasting space for your group. We ask that you do not share space with people who are not a part of your group. You will select your flights and order at the outdoor “order here” space. When ordering, we do require that you wear a mask for the safety of our employees. Once ordered, your wine will be available at the “pick up here” location. PLEASE NOTE: We are enforcing physical distancing, this means you will need to be conscientious of others around you, do not move picnic tables and please do not just wander around.
- Wine for take home can also be purchased where you order your flights.
- We ask that people return the flight boards to the designated area when their space is finished, and notify that your group is done so that we can sanitize the table before others sit down.
- We highly encourage folks to utilize the hand sanitizer available around the premises.
- Our goal is to make this as contactless of an experience as possible, without sacrificing quality. Our employees will be wearing appropriate PPE and practicing strict sanitation guidelines.
Thank you and we will see you soon!