Wine & Fine Art Festival | Memorial Day Weekend
Saturday, May 28th & Sunday, May 29th, 2022
Calling all local fine art artists to our annual Wine and Fine Art Festival! We are now accepting applications. Only hand- crafted items will be allowed. Some mediums included but are not limited to pottery and sculpture, 2D drawing/ painting, jewelry, and photography. No resale items/ mass produced items are allowed.
Location: Lemon Creek Winery | 533 E. Lemon Creek, Berrien Springs, MI 49103
Contact: Phone number: 269.471.1321, email: email@example.com Attn: Kait or Amy
- Saturday 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday 12pm to 6pm
- All exhibits must be in place for viewing by 11a.m. and set up begins at 8 a.m. Booths must remain open each day until the end of the show. (Exceptions may be made due to weather.)
New applicants can submit their applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org to be juried. New artists are required to send 3-4 photos of their work and one photo of set-up along with the registration form and a non-refundable application fee of $10. If paying by check, send it to the 533 E. Lemon Creek address attn: Kait Lemon. Applicants can submit their images, application, and credit card info via email (email@example.com) or payment info over the phone.
Registration form and payment must be received no later than April 30th, 2022.
Booth space is reserved after acceptance and booth fee is received, not when the registration form is submitted. Notice of acceptance will be sent out in the first week of May. Booth payments must be received within one week after acceptance into the show. Payment by check is preferred, however we can accommodate credit card payments via email or over the phone credit card payments if necessary. Please make checks out to “Lemon Creek Winery” please indicate in the memo line “registration fee” or “booth fee”.
Entry Fee/Cancellation Policy
- $30.00 booth fee reserves your space for both days.
- Booths may not be shared with other exhibitors.
- Cancellations received after May 1st will not receive a refund. Cancellations received prior to
May 1st are eligible for a full refund of your booth fee (not the registration fee).
- This event will run rain or shine.
- In case of *severe weather or State issued Covid-19 restrictions, registration refunds will be provided.
- All tents will be positioned with a 3’ perimeter around each tent.
- Grounds layout will be determined by Lemon Creek Winery based on media styles.
- Be prepared with weights for your tent. This protects you and your neighbors in case of inclement weather.
- Lemon Creek is not liability in case of damage or theft to your property.
- You must bring your own tent, no larger than 10’X10’ and your own chairs/ tables as needed.
- If electricity is needed please specify on application (an additional charge may be added).
*Severe weather is considered any event that prohibits a safe outdoor experience for vendors and patrons. Examples of such events are: wind advisory, thunderstorms or torrential rain.